- You usually eat about every 2.5-4 hours during the day. Throughout the night....you get up anywhere between every 3 hours...to sleeping 5-8 hours straight! Every night is a mystery! Haha.
- You usually stay awake for about an hour to an hour and a half between naps. The evenings (from 5pm-8pm) you might not sleep at all, as this is your fussiest time.....but it's worth it when you sleep for longer in the night! :)
- You smile so much these days...it makes my heart melt. And you are cooing and gaa-ing more and more. I love it!
- You don't really like tummy time too much, but I can tell that with each time you are able to lift and hold your head up higher and for a longer amount of time.
- You like to sit up in our laps and stand up (basically just putting weight on your legs while we hold you) for short periods of time.
Friday, March 19, 2010
at 2 months.
Grace is 2 months old today. I don't have a picture to post, but since this is my 'scrapbook' I wanted to write these things down today before I forgot.