Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Aunt Sister's Baby Update

Well...she is still only dilated to a 1. So the deal is....they are going to come back and check her around 4pm. If she has still not made any progression by this point....then they have decided to go ahead and do a c-section. So we'll see! I'll update more later....:)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I hope everything is going good! Tell her good luck and hang in there! I am excited for you to post pics! Please keep me updated when you get a chance!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails